Here at Spiketrap, we are on a journey to understand natural language at scale by leveraging and designing novel machine learning and NLP technologies.
This position uses their well-rounded skills to work collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional small team. You’ll be joining our Frontend team, and together, we will work to push the boundaries in self-serve dashboards/data visualization/customization UI for the Analytics industry.
- Maintain and build new components for our customer dashboards
- Iterate and experiment with data visualizations to improve the lives of our customers
- Help integrating our public website with our internal analytics platform
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and ad-hoc lab work with the rest of the engineering organization to keep our innovation engine firing and learn about other parts of our tech stack
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Bonus points for Master’s or PhD
- Bonus points for attention to details and familiarity with UX/UI Design
- Proficiency in web application development from API design and development to web page implementation
- Extensive programming experience with at least one of the following languages: Ruby, Python
- Proficiency in modern DBMS, both SQL and noSQL is desirable
- Passionate about best practices in software engineering while not sacrificing time to production