Here at Spiketrap, we are on a journey to understand natural language at scale by leveraging and designing novel machine learning and NLP technologies.
This position uses their well-rounded skills to work collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional small team. You’ll be joining our backend team, and together, we will help grow and scale Spiketrap systems — having fun in the process.
- Building and maintaining Spiketrap’s pipes – fetching, storing, crunching, analyzing, designing and implementing the next pieces of our backend architecture to help us scale as we grow into new verticals
- Finding signal in the noise – processing mountains of data from streams, chats, etc
- Collaborating on ML engineering challenges to help Spiketrap’s gears spin faster
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Bonus points for Master’s or PhD
- Proficiency in web application development from API design and development to web page implementation
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts or data visualization is beneficial but not required
- Professional experience in modern DBMS, both SQL and noSQL
- Passionate about best practices in software engineering while not sacrificing time to production
- Experience with scaling complex production architectures