Here at Spiketrap, we are on a journey to understand natural language at scale by leveraging and designing novel machine learning and NLP technologies.
As a Senior Applied Scientist, you’ll be joining our Science team, and together we’ll solve complex problems at the intersection between natural language and data visualization.
- Design and develop solutions to improve our ability to understand and generate natural language
- Identify new opportunities to apply machine learning and other AI technologies across our product
- Collaborate across research, engineering, product management, and design to implement scalable and robust solutions to power insights for our customers
- Maintain technical documents and communicate results to diverse audiences with effective writing, visualizations, and presentations
- 5+ years of professional industry experience
- A PhD or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to review and write scientific papers
- Extensive experience at manipulating data and drawing insights from large data sets
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages and drawbacks
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analysis to a broad audience