Spiketrap is seeking a Product Owner, Knowledge Graph Specialist, to ensure the accuracy and on-boarding of new entities onto our platform. If you’re technically-minded with a penchant for efficiency, improvement and a love of entertainment then we’d love to know more about you.
Every day at Spiketrap, we analyze billions of text tokens from hundreds of sources, using advanced machine learning techniques to provide sentiment analysis, topic modeling, hate speech detection, and other services for our customers. The Knowledge Graph is a crucial piece of our AI stack that accelerates the speed and accuracy with which we can identify relevant entities like games, characters, TV shows, brands, etc.
As a Knowledge Graph Specialist you’ll be directly contributing to graph expansion by adding new companies and intellectual properties to the platform, ensure accurate and consistent metrics for a given subject prior to monitors being fully integrated into the knowledge graph, and manage a team of interns (new initiative being implemented this fall.) Additionally, you’ll also be responsible for process improvement and looking for ways to increase the efficiency of monitor on-boarding through tool improvement and development.
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve the Knowledge Graph to make it better, faster, and more efficient. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy.
A Day in the Life
- Serve as Spiketrap’s Knowledge Graph expert
- Strategize with the Customer Success and Sales team members to identify which areas to focus on for monitor set-up in order to support business/client needs
- Lead the Monitor Excellence team in making sure that monitors are set-up correctly in a timely fashion
- Identify pain points in the monitor on-boarding process that can be improved through automation and work with the Engineering team to get them implemented
- Verify the accuracy of newly on-boarded entities by identifying conversations that are out of place
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field of Information Technology or Computer Sciences
- 3+ years’ of experience in project/product management
- Skilled in mapping out hierarchical data structures
- Expertise in evaluating systems and identifying processes that can be automated
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Experience managing and working with remote teams
- Passion for the gaming, sports and entertainment industries (not required but a bonus)
- Deep knowledge of esports (not required but an even bigger plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills