Spiketrap’s AI-powered consumer intelligence platform helps global brands make better, more informed decisions, based on audience conversation. Our real-time data allows you to analyze brand perception, campaign performance, and identify trends from the most robust collection of data sources specific to the video game and entertainment industries.
Here at Spiketrap we are on a journey to help brands understand their audience at scale and in real-time through intuitive and compelling AI-powered data and visualizations. This position uses their well-rounded skills to work collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional small team. You'll be joining our Frontend team and together we will work to push the boundaries in self-serve dashboards/data visualization/customization UI for the Analytics industry.
What you will be doing
- Maintain and build new components for our Customer Dashboards
- Iterate and experiment with data visualizations to improve the lives of our customers
- Help integrating our public website with our internal analytics platform
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and ad-hoc lab work with the rest of the engineering organization to keep our innovation engine firing and learn about other parts of our tech stack
What you have
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Bonus points for Master's or PhD
- Bonus points for attention to details and familiarity with UX/UI Design
- Proficiency in web application development from API design and development to web page implementation
- Extensive programming experience with at least one of the following languages: Ruby, Python
- Proficiency in modern DBMS, both SQL and noSQL is desirable
- Passionate about best practices in software engineering while not sacrificing time to production