Spiketrap’s AI-powered consumer intelligence platform helps global brands make better, more informed decisions, based on audience conversation. Our real-time data allows you to analyze brand perception, campaign performance, and identify trends from the most robust collection of data sources specific to the video game and entertainment industries.
Here at Spiketrap we are on a journey to help brands understand their audience at scale and in real-time through intuitive and compelling AI-powered data and visualizations. This position uses their well-rounded skills to work collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional small team. You'll be joining our Backend team and together we will help grow and scale Spiketrap systems having fun in the process.
What you will be doing
- Building and maintaining Spiketrap's pipes - fetching, storing, crunching, analyzing
- Designing and implementing the next pieces of our backend architecture to help us scale as we grow into new verticals
- Finding signal in the noise - processing mountains of data from streams, chats, etc
- Collaborating on ML engineering challenges to help Spiketrap's gears spin faster
What you have
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Bonus points for Master's or PhD
- Proficiency in web application development from API design and development to web page implementation
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts or data visualization is beneficial but not required
- Professional experience in modern DBMS, both SQL and noSQL
- Passionate about best practices in software engineering while not sacrificing time to production
- Experience with scaling complex production architectures