Spiketrap’s AI-powered consumer intelligence platform helps global brands make better, more informed decisions, based on audience conversation. Our real-time data allows you to analyze brand perception, campaign performance, and identify trends from the most robust collection of data sources specific to the video game and entertainment industries.
Here at Spiketrap we are on a journey to understand natural language at scale by leveraging and designing novel machine learning and NLP technologies. You'll be joining our Science team and together we'll solve complex problems at the intersection between natural language and data visualization.
What you will be doing
- Design and develop solutions to improve our ability to understand and generate natural language
- Identify new opportunities to apply machine learning and other AI technologies across our product
- Collaborate across research, engineering, product management, and design to implement scalable and robust solutions to power insights for our customers
- Maintain technical documents and communicate results to diverse audiences with effective writing, visualizations, and presentations
What you have
- 5+ years of professional industry experience
- You have a PhD or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to review and write scientific papers
- Extensive experience at manipulating data and drawing insights from large data sets
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages and drawbacks
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analysis to a broad audience